What are the Best AI Platforms for 2020?
The world is headed towards complete automation, where AI (Artificial Intelligence) will be the norm, rather than the exception. Software engineering involves writing codes that can solve problems by using logic. AI platforms involve building smart machines that can perform tasks requiring human intelligence. The platforms mimic the human brain’s cognitive functions such as reasoning, problem-solving, learning, general and social intelligence.
AI has made it possible to process huge amounts of data and it involves applying various technologies working together to perform tasks that are reserved for humans. AI is used in software development in several ways:
· Automated debugging
AI tools and software can be useful in debugging via a pattern detection for better analysis for identification and categorizing types of errors. Deep learning identifies errors and makes the debugging process faster.
· Smart assistants
AI-powered software tools can be trainers and give recommendations, prevent coding errors and give code examples.
· Automated code generation
Since writing code is labor-intensive and expensive, researchers have come up with certain programs that write code in advance. These solutions do not do well with ambiguity. Ai based software reduces the workload and when it has mastered the patterns, the AI software can generate code by combining predefined modules.
· Designing a strategy
Software developers spend a huge amount of time deciding on functionalities and features to use in software. An AI-based software that has been trained on previous software projects can analyze the existing software and get a solution.
· Intelligent testing
One of the biggest challenges that software developers face when testing products is how to create a list of cases that can affect the performance of the program. AI-based software tools can do this by analyzing the previous logs and giving an automatic generation of test cases. It can perform a prediction of test outcomes without doing tests.
The Best AI Platforms
TensorFlow is a numerical computational tool, which is an open-source and typically used for research and production. TensorFlow is a Python library that lets users express unique computation via a data flow graph. In the graph, nodes represent a mathematical operation, and edges represent data communicated from node to node.
The data in TensorFlow is represented as tensors, which in essence are multidimensional arrays. TensorFlow has community support back up and has pretty good functionality. It uses hub with several layers, which allows you to quickly set up, train and send neural systems with lots of data.
The AI platforms can be used on:
- Mobile devices
- Edge Device
- TPUs, CPUs, and GPUs
- TensorFlow has much better quality computational visualizations in comparison to other libraries
- Since Google backs it, TensorFlow has seamless performances, fast updates, and regular updates, which have newer features.
- TensorFlow allows you to execute sections of a graph, which means you can introduce and retrieve data on an edge, which makes it an excellent debugging technique.
- TensorFlow is designed to use different backend software such as ASIC or GPU.
H20.Ai is also an open-source deep-learning AI platform that is more business-oriented. It helps users make decisions based on data and enables the user to draw some insights. Two open versions, i.e. standard H20 and a paid version called Sparkling Water.
H20.AI is used in analyzing risk and fraud, predictive modeling, advertising, insurance analysis, customer intelligence, and healthcare.
- It is an excellent prediction and analytical tool
- H20.AI is well documented and can be easily used for self-studying or fast training
- It is easy to use and intuitive
- It has a driverless component that makes it easy to test various algorithms and helps you choose the best. It allows you to gain insights on the inside of each algorithm, and why it behaves in certain ways and ensures you are not biased towards the results.
Cortana is a voice-search assistant, which is AI-enabled and performs various tasks such as setting reminders and answering queries. Cortana’s voice recognition feature is a time-saver and supports various operating systems such as Xbox, OS, and Windows.
- Supporting many tasks such as placing orders or switching on your lights
- Cortana takes voice commands
- It uses Bing Search Engine
- Cortana supports several languages such as English, German, Japanese, French, etc.
4. IBM Watson
IBM Watson is software that answers questions. It uses the Apache Hadoop framework to offer support to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 OS.IBM is a strong system that assists the user to make any business process smarter.
- IBM Watson can process unstructured data
- IBM Watson fills your human limitations
- It does not replace humans, rather, it acts as a decision support system
- IBM Watson improves performance by offering the best data available.
- It transforms and improves customer service
- It can handle huge data quantities.
- It supports distributed computing
- It can operate using existing tools
- It provides an API used for app development
5. INFOSYS NIA
Infosys Nia is a machine learning and AI platform that helps business people to streamline their data management and to automate complex business processes. Some of the more outstanding features of this platform include:
- Self-Service provision use Elastic Cloud Deployment
- It can be extended for visualization, machine learning, and data preparation methods
- Your AI solution team can build precise ML models by using its GUI-based features.
- It has integrated Enterprise Framework, which helps in modeling, deployment and data preparation
- Using the Infosys Nia Prediction Server, it streams fast predictions
· Transforming Organizations
Using its enhanced technologies, Infosys Nia helps companies transform themselves by automating their processes, allowing them to perform tasks and solutions they did not have before.
· Fast Data Processing
Infosys Nia is powered by different technologies that allow it to generate insights very fast from various sources. The application offers better data visualization, more flexible and fast data processing and better analytics that enable decision-makers to make better decisions.
· Larger knowledge hub
Infosys Nia has tools that allow it to accumulate and process data. This allows organizations to use the previously acquired knowledge.
· Efficiency in Operations
An organization can be sure that critical systems and parts run as smoothly as they should and they contribute to the total company efficiency. This allows them to save on financial and manpower resources.
Deeplearning4j is a free and open-source platform, which is a distributed deep learning library, which has features such as distributed computing for Java and Scala platforms. It can be used for deep predictive mining and knowledge discovery on GPUs (Graphics Processing Units) and CPUs. It is customizable, and built as a plug and Play software that allows for swifter prototyping. The GPU is used for fast operations and high performance with a display of videos, images and other multimedia.
- DeepLearning4J is robust, effective and flexible
- It can process a huge amount of data without affecting the speed
- It works well with Spark and Apache Hadoop including distributes GPUs or CPUs
- It has great documentation
- It has both a community and an enterprise version
7. Google Assistant
Google Assistant is an AI-powered virtual assistant from Google, which can be used on smart devices. It supports Operating Systems such as Android, KaiOS, and iOS. Google Assistant offers voice-activated device control, voice search, and voice commands. It supports various languages such as English, French, German, Hindi, Russian, Swedish, etc.
Google Assistant can do several things such as:
- You can browse for any information you need from the internet
- Google Assistant allows two-way communication
- It can schedule events and set alarms
- It can display your Google Account’s information when you need it
- It can carry out hardware settings on your devices
The Google Assistant can understand conversational language, depending on which language it is set to operate in
· More Answers
The Google Assistant can provide you with better and more answers than you can get anywhere else.
· Tracks down details
There has never been an AI assistant as good as Google Assistant that can track all your details based on your personal information and location.
· Virtual Assistant
You can use the Google Assistant to assist you in remembering appointments, controlling devices in your smart home or office, ask for directions, play music, lock and unlock doors and many other tasks. You can control it remotely, so when you are away from home or the office, you can still switch lights on or off, lock doors, put on the thermostat and many other tasks.
Artificial Intelligence Platforms make the use of machines to carry out actions done by human beings. AI is growing by the day, and there is hundreds of AI-based software out there. The ones listed above are among the best AI-platforms, with their features and advantages listed as well. As a developer, you can use these platforms to solve problems.
Before any business considers an AI-platform, looking at their needs is critical. One AI platform can do some things and not do others. It is a waste of money and time to use the wrong AI platform. This 2020 chose an AI Platform that suits your business needs.