How to tell if you’re a true Entrepreneur.
Not sure where this came from - but I Love it, my dignity went out the window ages ago…
Twelve differences between those who dream and those who act:
1. Wannabes obsess about ideas. Entrepreneurs obsess about implementation.
2. Wannabes want more web traffic. Entrepreneurs focus on sales conversion.
3. Wannabes focus on positive thinking. Entrepreneurs plan for multiple contingencies.
4. Wannabes want to get on TV and get ‘famous.’ Entrepreneurs build their list.
5. Wannabes seek a perfect plan. Entrepreneurs execute and adjust the plan later.
6. Wannabes wait for their lucky break. Entrepreneurs engineer four, five, six plans and execute them in tandem, wagering that at least one plan will get traction.
7. Wannabes fear looking stupid in front of their friends. Entrepreneurs willingly risk making fools of themselves, knowing that long-term success is a good trade for short-term loss of dignity.
8. Wannabes shield their precious ideas from harsh reality, postponing the verdict of success or failure until ‘someday.’ Entrepreneurs expose their ideas to harsh scrutiny as soon as reasonably possible.
9. Wannabes put off practicing basketball until they’ve got Air Jordans. Entrepreneurs practice barefoot behind the garage.
10. Wannabes believe what they’re told, believe their own assumptions. Entrepreneurs do original research and determine what paths have been already trod.
11. Wannabes believe they can do anything. Entrepreneurs do what they’re gifted for and delegate the rest.
12. Wannabes think about the world in terms of COULD and SHOULD. Entrepreneurs think in terms of IS and CAN BE.